With conference championship games all set to be played this upcoming weekend, fans are ready for those to go final so they can see which Bowl Game their team will be going to.
Obviously, everyone is ready to see which programs will be making it to the College Football Playoff, and who will be missing out. Regardless, here's our early look at where some of the biggest teams in the country will be playing later this month and in early January.
Fiesta Bowl Projections - College Football Playoff Semifinal
This matchup should feature the No. 2 and No. 3 teams in the country, with Ohio State and Clemson set to do battle. Here, you'll have a sensational showdown of quarterbacks Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence. Clemson will be looking to go to the National Championship once again, while the Buckeyes will look to spoil such a trip. This one has blockbuster showdown written all over it.
Peach Bowl Projections - College Football Playoff Semifinal
There's still some moving parts here, though it looks like we'll have a showdown of No. 1 LSU vs.... No. 4 Utah. Yes, the Utes still need some help to reach the CFP, but we think they'll down Oregon in the Pac-12 title game. With a win there, how could the committee possibly leave them out? With Tyler Huntley leading the offense and the defense playing like savages, this team is the real deal. However, playing against the Tigers is no reward, as Ed Orgeron has his group playing like the best team in the land.
Rose Bowl Projections
Oh, the Granddaddy of them all. Pasadena will be rocking on New Year's Day in a game we believe will feature the Wisconsin Badgers against the... (Keith Jackson voice) Ducks of Oregon. This will be Justin Herbert's last chance to prove to his haters he's a true first-round QB, as the tough Wisconsin defense will look to rattle him from the start.
Sugar Bowl Projections
This bad boy will have a National Championship feel to it, as we could see Georgia take on Oklahoma in New Orleans. Man, Jake Fromm against Jalen Hurts, again? While Hurts is now with the Sooners, he's no stranger to big-time contests against the Bulldogs. Who could forget him coming on in place of the injured Tua Tagovailoa in the SEC title game last year to down UGA? How will he follow that up?
Cotton Bowl Projections
How does a Memphis vs. Florida showdown feel for college football fans out there? The Tigers have an AAC Championship tilt with Cincinnati coming this week. With a win, they'll be headed to the Cotton Bowl. As for Florida, they could also be headed to the CB following a 10-2 campaign. Though you might expect the Gators to be the favorites, Memphis has put together a brilliant campaign and will be ready to shock whoever they face.
Orange Bowl Projections
There will be no National Championship Game for Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide this year. That much was finalized following a loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl. While it's not what they had in mind, a trip to the Orange Bowl against a much-improved Virginia team may be waiting for them. With Mac Jones under center, look for Bama to bounce back and end their season with a win like normal.
2019-20 College Football Bowl Projections Ahead of Championship Week
• Bahamas Bowl: Charlotte vs. Kent State
• New Mexico Bowl: Nevada vs. Southern Mississippi
• Boca Raton Bowl: Central Florida vs. Central Michigan
• Frisco Bowl: Temple vs. San Diego State
• Camellia Bowl: Ohio vs. Arkansas State
• Las Vegas Bowl: Boise State vs. Washington State
• Cure Bowl: SMU vs. UAB
• New Orleans Bowl: Louisiana Tech vs. Appalachian State
• Gasparilla Bowl: Cincinnati vs. FAU
• Hawaii Bowl: BYU vs. Hawaii
• Independence Bowl: Miami vs. Tulane
• Quick Lane Bowl: Florida State vs. Iowa
• Military Bowl: Navy vs. Louisville
• Pinstripe Bowl: Michigan State vs. Pittsburgh
•Sun Bowl: Wake Forest vs. Arizona State
• Potato Bowl: Buffalo vs. Utah State
• Liberty Bowl: Iowa St. vs. Kentucky
• Birmingham Bowl: Troy vs. Boston College
• Alamo Bowl: Baylor vs. USC
• LendingTree Bowl: Louisiana vs. Miami (Ohio)
• Camping World Bowl: Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State
• First Responder Bowl: Toledo vs. Marshall
• Music City Bowl: North Carolina vs. Western Kentucky
• Redbox Bowl: Illinois vs. Cal
• Belk Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. Mississippi State
• Armed Forces Bowl: FIU vs. Air Force
• Texas Bowl: Western Michigan vs. Texas
• Holiday Bowl: Michigan vs. Washington
• CheezIt Bowl: Kansas State vs. San Diego State
• Arizona Bowl: Liberty vs. Georgia Southern
• Citrus Bowl: Auburn vs. Minnesota
• Outback Bowl: Penn State vs. Texas A&M
• Gator Bowl: Tennessee vs. Indiana